Core De Force DELUXE MMA Shred 2.0 & Core Kinetics
As mentioned previously, Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews created TWO new Core De Force workouts exclusively for Beachbody On Demand. They are MMA Speed 2.0 and MMA Shred 2.0. The upgraded and advanced versions of MMA Speed and MMA Shred. Neither one are included in any of the calendars. I assume we can trade out our MMA Speed workouts for MMA Speed 2.0 as well as MMA Shred for MMA Shred 2.0. That is what I have been doing once I heard these workouts were released on Beachbody On Demand.
Today was one of those days. I traded out MMA Shred for MMA Shred 2.0. I love that Beachbody is putting out new workouts for new programs even after their launch. For me, this prevents workout boredom or as I like to call it workout ADD. I have recently been connecting with some of my clients and they feel the same way. They get bored easily and they bounce around from Beachbody workout program to Beachbody workout program.
If this is you, I HIGHLY recommend sticking with ONE program until completion. I know this may seem boring at first but you they are designed to be completed this way. I feel you will see better results if you stick to one program vs switching every few days or weeks. My suggestion is to be creative in finding ways to prevent boredom in your workouts.
Here are a couple of MY suggestions to prevent workout boredom:
- 1. Once you get the moves down, turn on your own inspiring music and turn it up!
- 2. Trade out easier workouts for more advanced workouts that are available with whatever program you are doing.
- 3. Partner up with a buddy and workout together.
- 4. Take your workout outside in nature – you can use Beachbody On Demand anywhere as long as you have access to wifi.
- 5. Take your workout to the gym. Being around people other people who are working out may help. Again you can live stream it using Beachbody On Demand. You can play it from you smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- 6. Don’t overthink it! Many of the things we believe are just thoughts we placed in our own minds that we made real. If you don’t think you are bored or have workout ADD, you won’t!
Try applying some of these suggestions the next time you are ready to jump ship on your Beachbody workout program. Let me know how it goes. My guess is you will avoid boredom AND get better results! Isn’t that what we all want?
Click here to preview my Core De Force DELUXE MMA Shred 2.0 workout for day 27!
Review Core De Force DELUXE Eating Plan Day 27
Here is my Core De Force DELUXE Eating Plan for day 27 (the hearts are the 21 Day Fix Container Equivalents):
9:00 Beachbody Performance Energize
9:30 Beachbody’s Core De Force MMA Shred 2.0 & Core Kinetics
10:30 Beachbody Performance Recover ❤
12:00 Mixed Nuts, Fruit 💙💜
5:00 Vegan Chocolate Shakeology, 8 Ounces Almond Milk, 1/2 Banana, Handful Of Spinach, Tablespoon of PB2❤💜💚
7:00 Margarita, Homemade Beef Tacos ❤💚💛💛💛
Core De Force Program Test Group Application