Included in the Insanity Asylum are the following:
- • 6 Workout DVD’s:
- 1. Speed & Agility – Get quick on your feet—fast, with this intense cardio workout designed to increase both your speed and agility.
- 2. Vertical Plyo – Jump higher than ever before with this lower-body training routine.
- 3. Relief – Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility.
- 4. Strength – Develop game-winning power and strength by cross training with weights and resistance.
- 5. Game Day – Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross training workout
- 6. Back to Core – Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings you’ll need to get the explosive strength of elite athletes.
- • Agility Ladder – Sharpen your focus and form with this portable ladder, and you’ll get faster and more agile.
- • Speed Rope – Improve your foot speed, agility, and endurance with this ultimate training secret.
- • Workout Calendar – Check the Asylum Calendar to cross train like a professional athlete.
- • Guide Playbook – Map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
- • Nutrition Plan – Follow meals used by Shaun T and get ready for game day.
Two Free Bonus Items:
- • Athletic Performance Assessment – Discover the improvements you’ve made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool.
- • Overtime – Add this 15-minute monster to any Asylum workout to see if you’ve still got game.
The Insanity Asylum workout is one that can get the job done because its emphasis on sports cross training. In just 30 days, the Asylum can help to get you stronger, faster and quicker. Through a combination of plyometrics, strength, speed, core, and agility workouts they work in a progressive manner to help you unleash your inner elite athlete. What is special about this dynamic is not only its design, but also its content. The intensity of the training and drills is proven to provide you with the results you need. When this is complemented with the effectiveness of the agility ladder and speed rope, the result is unbeatable: more focus, skill and concentration.
The necessary equipment needed for the Asylum are the agility ladder and the speed rope, both of which are included in the purchase of the program. The agility ladder is a portable ladder that you can lay on the ground, which serves to sharpen your focus, agility and footwork. The speed rope increases your foot speed, agility and endurance.
Nutrition is an extremely important part of the Insanity Workout Program. Included in the program is a nutrition guide that is separated by months one and two, which both work in a collaborative and collective effort to having your body properly nourished for the workouts. Proper nourishment is key because this workout will take a lot out of you physically. Nutrients provide your body with the fuel it needs to sustain appropriate energy levels to keep up with the workout. Furthermore, your metabolism will certainly increase from month one to month two, so following the specifically designed nutrition plans that correspond to the given month is very much conducive to your success with the program.
- 1. Interactive – The Asylum is a program that is designed to make you feel as if you’re standing there in the room along with Shaun T and all of his participants. Its level of interactive workouts is seemingly unparalleled.
- 2. Fun – This is certainly not a boring workout. You’ll be challenged, you’ll sweat, and you’ll be tired when it’s all said and done, but you’ll certainly have fun doing it all. It’s a very dynamic program.
- 3. Great Workout – The Asylum will push you to your limits. That’s as simple as it gets. Regardless of your fitness level, it will challenge you to do things that you may never have done or may never have been able to do.
- 1. Physically Challenging – The Asylum is not for the faint of heart. It is an intense program that is designed for those that want to bring their level of fitness and/or sports to the next level. If you think that it might be too much for you, begin with the Insanity Workout first and then graduate to the Asylum.
- 2. Unfamiliar Techniques – In order to successfully complete the program, it is essential that you follow along the instructional DVD’s. It’s impossible to skip over them and assume that you’ll be successful. However, although the techniques used by Shaun T in the DVD’s are relatively new, participants have found all sorts of benefits ranging from weight loss and getting in better shape to increased performance on the field.
Personal Review: I think that the Asylum is an amazing workout for anyone, athlete or not. However, as an athlete I find it fitting to speak to athletes that are thinking about trying Asylum. The program is designed to maximize your abilities and transform you into the most explosive and motivated athlete possible. It caters to all of your needs as an athlete, from speed and agility to strength and power and even vertical leap. It literally is the whole package. It’s interesting, it’s dynamic, it’s engaging, and it’s proven. There’s literally no way you can go through the program and not see results. It’s impossible. As for anyone else that is considering Asylum (i.e. non-athletes and the like), I would still recommend it if you’re looking for a great workout. Asylum is a wonderful complement to any other workouts you might have done or might be doing. It’s simply the best.